Oral-B Pro 6000 vs Pro 7000: A Comparison
July 27, 2019
The Oral-B Pro 7000 is one of the models that I always personally recommend. But where does it stand in comparison to the Oral-B Pro 6000, the model that’s a little above the mid-level choices from Oral-B?
Well, if that’s something that you’d be able to check out too, then hold tight as we take a look at the main differences between two models that have quite a few similarities, but aren’t too hard to choose between if you know your needs.
What are the main features of the Oral-B Pro 6000?
The Oral-B Pro 6000 is a great choice if you’re looking for something that’s worth more than the price you’re paying for and is above the mid-level models such as the Oral-B Pro 5000. (Click here to check out the differences between these two models in detail)
At any rate, the Oral-B Pro 6000 has quite a few features worth mentioning, that can easily show how this model is well worth the price that you’re paying for, and perhaps even more, leading quite a few people to actually recommend this model as a great choice. (Click here to check out my full review of the Oral-B Pro 6000)
The main features of this model might now be discussed:
- Brushing modes: The Oral-B Pro 6000 comes along with 5 brushing modes for you to choose from. If you’re looking for a more affordable model that provides you with 5 brushing modes as well, you might want to check out the Oral-B Pro 5000. (Click here to read my full review of the Oral-B Pro 5000)
- Battery life of 12 days: The Oral-B Pro 6000 boasts of a pretty long battery life of about 12 days. So, once you have fully charged this model, you can rest assured for 12 days that it’s going to work without you having to worry about charging it again.
- Brush heads in the box: The Oral-B Pro 6000 is also loved because of the simple fact that it provides you with value. It comes along with 4 brush heads in the box, which is actually more than almost any other model can provide you with.
- 360 degree LED smart ring: This is one of the features that the Oral-B Pro 6000 provides you with and is one of the most affordable choices to provide you with. So, if this is something that you’re looking for, the Oral-B Pro 6000 might be the ideal model for you.
Feel like this model suits your needs? Click here to view it on Amazon!
What are the main features of the Oral-B Pro 7000?
The Oral-B Pro 7000 is one of the models that I personally recommend all the time.
To me, this model feels like a premium choice that you get for a price much more affordable than the models that are called premium. (Click here to read my full review of this model)
That being said, this model might lack a few features that the premium models have- but given the price gap here, that seems pretty much acceptable if you aren’t looking to have all the features you could possibly get.
At any rate, the main features of this model might be summed up in the following points:
- Brushing modes: The Oral-B Pro 7000 comes along with 6 brushing modes, which shows you the level of functionality that it provides you with as well as the level of adaptability that this model has.
- Battery life: The Oral-B Pro 7000 has a battery life of about 10 days, which is pretty standard. It really isn’t too high, but it isn’t too low either, so yeah, guess we can’t really complain.
- The right technique: So, all in all, this model actually helps you learn the right technique to brush, so that the brushing is not only a lot of work that is done, but work that is done smartly to provide you with the best results!
- Travel Case with Charger Support: The Oral-B Pro 7000 comes along with a travel case that you can also charge your toothbrush in. This is something that makes this model really amazing, because you can not only store your toothbrush in there, but charge it at the same time.
- Two Color Choices: If you’re like me, aestheticism might be one important thing for you as well. So, if that’s something you’re looking for, this model provides you with that as well- while the overall look of the model might depend from person to person, having a color choice is always a good thing. The Oral-B Pro 7000 comes along with two possible color choices for you- you could choose to go with a black or a white model, although both of them do look equally beautiful!
I really can’t get tired of recommending this model, this model just seems to me like the holy grail of Oral-B Toothbrushes. If you feel the same way, click here to check it out on Amazon!
What are the main differences between these two models?
As you might have noticed by now, these two models seem to be pretty similar, while you might have also noticed a few of the differences.
Don’t worry, we’re going to help you out on this one- we are going to take a closer look at all the main differences between these two models now that might make a difference in your brushing experience:
- Brushing modes: The Oral-B Pro 6000 comes along with 5 brushing modes while the Oral-B Pro 7000 comes along with 6. So, if you’re looking for a slightly higher level of functionality, then the Oral-B Pro 7000 is the better choice for you.
- Battery life: Of course, none of us like to brush your toothbrushes too often. The Oral-B Pro 6000 is the better choice here from that perspective with a battery life of 12 days as opposed to the 10 day battery life that the Pro 7000 offers.
- Color Choices: The Oral-B Pro 6000 comes along with a single white model, while the Oral-B Pro 7000 offers you with two models, black and white, to choose from. So, if you’re looking for a higher level of choice as far as aestheticism is concerned, the Oral-B Pro 7000 is the answer for you.
- Brush heads: The Oral-B Pro 6000 comes along with 4 in the box toothbrush heads. This is something that the Oral-B Pro 7000 can’t really expect to match up with. So, if value for money is what you’re after, the Pro 6000 is a great choice.
- Pricing: Honestly speaking, these two models do have a little price difference at work. The Oral-B Pro 7000, as you might have guessed, is a little more expensive than the Pro 6000.
At the end of the day, it is safe to say that these two models are different and it should be fairly easy to choose which one is right for you based on what your exact needs are.
If you’re on the lookout for something more functional, and with a better overall look and perhaps a little more efficiency overall, then the Oral-B Pro 7000 is the right choice for you. (Click here to go for the Oral-B Pro 7000 on Amazon)
But, if you’re fine with letting go of a little bit of that functionality and efficiency for cost-efficiency, then the Oral-B Pro 6000 would definite be the better choice of the two here. (Click here to buy it on Amazon)