Our Oral-B Pro 7000 Electric Toothbrush Review
July 12, 2019
So, you’ve made the decision to actually switch to Electric Toothbrushes, and now you want to go with the best model out there.
Running a quick online search, you’ll soon realize that the people seem to recommend one model the most- Oral-B Pro 7000 Electric Toothbrush. This model is actually on par with the bestselling Oral-B Pro 1000 when it comes to being loved by the customers (click here to check out our review of the Oral-B Pro 1000.)
When I went through the same thing, I was quite skeptical about this model- it didn’t really seem all that different from other premium models except for the bluetooth part.
[But it was different, and I’m going to explain how in today’s article, so keep reading!]
To put it in one line, I’d say that this is a must have model if you are fine with spending a little bit extra for a lot of extra benefits. Click here to check this model out on Amazon!
But that’s not all that there is to it- there is simply a lot more to say, which I will explain in today’s article.
What are the main benefits of using the Oral-B Pro 7000 Electric Toothbrush?
While this might seem like your ordinary run-of-the-mill premium toothbrus hat the first sight, it really isn’t.
Honestly, this toothbrush does not brush your teeth any ‘better‘ than the other choices out there. But it does actually do it in a better way.
It’s like picking quality over quantity if you actually go with this toothbrush, because it actually changes your whole brushing method, making all of it much more efficient instead of just making only your toothbrush better.
The main things that might make you fall in love with this model are as follows:
- Bluetooth: The main thing that this model boasts of is the bluetooth. To put it simply, it actually helps you learn how to brush perfectly.
- The Sensor: The sensor is also part of the overall bluetooth setup, because it actually helps you realize if you’re brushing too vigorously or not. That is one of the most common mistakes that people do, and they end up damaging their teeth and gums despite using premium toothbrushes. If you’re looking for a model without a pressure indicator, be sure to check out our review of the Oral-B Pro 500 Electric Toothbrush.
- The right technique: So, all in all, this model actually helps you learn the right technique to brush, so that the brushing is not only a lot of work that is done, but work that is done smartly to provide you with the best results!
- Waterproof: Now, one of the most commonly asked questions is if this model is really waterproof. It is! But we’ve prepared an entire article for you about it right here on Tooth Advocates- click here to check it out!
- 6 Brushing Modes: Yes, you heard that right! This model actually offers you with six brushing modes: Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening, Deep Clean, and Tongue Cleaner. Now that’s some real versatility right there, isn’t it?
This model is by far one of the most functional choices out there! If it sounds like what you’ve been looking for, click here to go for this model on Amazon!
What are the main limitations of this model?
Now, all these features make this model seem perfectly flawless, don’t they? Well, that would have been the cause had there not been the following minor limitations to it:
- Firstly, this model actually has a ton of features, as you can see. However to keep them all up actually requires a lot of energy, which means this model actually needs a lot more time to charge up! In fact this model can need up to 24 hours to properly charge! Now, that really is a major shortcoming that makes a lot of people not go for this model.
- Secondly, the next thing, as you might have guessed, is the cost of this model. While this model actually provides you with all the features of a premium model and much more than that with the help of the Bluetooth feature, it still is one of the more expensive choices out there. This naturally makes a lot of people shy away from this model. If you’re on a slightly conservative budget, you might want to check out our review of the the Oral-B Pro 3000 Electric Toothbrush.
Our Oral-B Pro 7000 Electric Toothbrush Review: Is the model worth going for?
Well, at the end of the day, if you consider all the facts properly, it really isn’t hard to reach a conclusion.
This model is actually a great model that helps you brush with a much greater level of efficiency and keep your dental and oral health perfect for a long time.
This is not to say that this model does not have some shortcomings, it sure does, but while it does have them, it actually does live up to its claims, and that makes this model deserve the fame that it has in the market.
Feel like this model would be the perfect fit for you? Click here to buy in on Amazon straight away!
Personally, I’d recommend going for this model, especially given the choices we have right now. Quoting Geardiary,
In the premium electric toothbrush arena, there are really only two players: Philips Sonicare and Oral-B. Both are excellent options for anyone who wants to make sure that they are providing their teeth with the best dental care maintenance. But for the last year or so, higher end Oral-B models been offering something that Philips does not — Bluetooth connectivity, real-time feedback while brushing, and an app that ties it all together.
Also, all the features of the brush do not really need you to use the application. Quoting Toptenreviews,
This brush has some other useful features that don’t require the app. The timer works best with the app, but once you turn the brush on, the two minutes begin. The toothbrush notifies you when you need to switch to a new corner of your mouth. If you have a habit of brushing too hard, the Precision Black also notifies you and slows its brushing speed. This toothbrush is water tolerant in case you accidentally drop it in the sink or toilet.
Can Water Flossers Damage Gums?
One of the most commonly asked questions is if water flossers such as Waterpik can actually damage gums.
I have a lot of my friends asking me the same question, and the answer is No, it does not.
In fact, flossers are actually much better than string floss to keep your gums healthy and your overall dental hygiene better.
Luckily, Tooth Advocates has already prepared an article for you abotu this. Click here to check out if water flossers damage gums.
Tooth Advocates is here for you!
We’ve reached the end of yet another article, and thank you once again for being with us till the very end. We hope that you found the article helpful!
I bet that you still have a few questions in your mind. If you do, please don’t hesitate in reaching out to us, because we are always here for you!
Once again, thank you for taking your time to read our article till the very end. We really hope to see you on our upcoming articles as well- and till then, Tooth Advocates wishes you a great day!