Oral-B Vitality vs Pro 7000: My Comparison
July 12, 2019
The Oral-B Vitality is the most favorite model for people who want to get started with the Oral-B line of products’ Electric toothbrushes. (Click here to view it on Amazon)
On the other hand, if you’re looking for a great model among the premium choices from Oral-B, the Pro 7000 is the one for you. (Click here to view it on Amazon)
In today’s article, we are going to take a look at the main differences that set these two models apart. So, if you’re looking to find out these differences and figure out which of these models would be the best for you, make sure that you read our article till the very end!
What are the main features of the Oral-B Vitality?
The Oral-B Vitality is actually a pretty great choice to go for, all things considered. (Click here to read my review of the Oral-B Vitality)
It’s pretty much the basic model for Electric Toothbrushes in the Oral-B line of products, and for that benchmark, it really outperforms itself by a huge margin, making it a really loved model in the market.
The main features of the Oral-B Vitality might be summed up in the following points:
- Only 1 cleaning mode: This model comes with only one cleaning mode, and a 2D one at that. The Pro 1000 is the starting model for a 3D cleaning mode- click here to check out my review of the Pro 1000.
- In the box: This model comes with two brushheads when you order it. This is one of the only models that come along with an extra brush-head, which is something the customers really love about it. You can expect two floss-action or two dual-clean heads depending on the exact Vitality variant that you choose to go for.
- No 30 second timer: The 30 second timer, also known as the quadpacer, is missing in this model. This feature is available in all models starting from the Pro 1000. ( The Pro 1000 sounds like a great model, doesn’t it? And it really is one of the most loved models from the Oral-B line of products! Click here to check out the Oral B Pro 1000 on Amazon.)
- No Pressure sensor: The Oral B Vitality doesn’t come along with a pressure sensor as well. This is something pretty important, and a few people tend to look for other models because this essential feature is missing in this base model.
- No Charging Indicator: The lack of a charging indicator is yet another shortcoming of the Vitality model that you must keep in mind.
While the Oral-B Vitality doesn’t seem like the best model if you’re looking for a lot of features, it’s a great choice if you’re looking for a high level of affordability since it’s the most affordable Oral-B electric toothbrush out there. (Click here to check its price out on Amazon)
What are the main features of the Oral-B Pro 7000?
The Oral-B Pro 7000, as I already said, is one of the chief go-to models if you want to go for a premium choice among the Oral-B Electric Toothbrushes. (Click here to check out our review of this model)
The main features that this model boasts of and which make this model a particular customer favorite might be summed up in the following points:
- Six cleaning modes: The Oral-B Pro 7000 comes along with 6 cleaning modes. That translates to a really high level of functionality, which is one of the main things you might be on the lookout for when you’re looking for an Electric Toothbrush.
- The Pressure Sensor: This model also comes along with a pressure sensor and indicator just like all the models from the Pro 1000 onward.
- The Quadpacer: This model also boasts of the 30-second timer or quadpacer that alerts you after every 30 seconds during your 2 minute brushing sessions, making them a lot more efficient.
- Bluetooth: And of course, this model also boasts of a Bluetooth feature, which makes this model a great choice if you want to be able to customize your brushing experience from your smartphone app.
- Waterproof: Some people wonder if this model is perfectly waterproof. Well, it sure is! However, Tooth Advocates has prepared an entire article about this- click here to check it out!
- Pricing: One of the main things to keep in mind when it comes to the Pro 7000 is that it’s fairly expensive. While it’s available for lesser than it’s full price on sales, it still is actually a fairly expensive choice. But this is justified by the fact that this is actually among the premium choices out there.
This model is by far one of the most functional choices out there! If it sounds like what you’ve been looking for, click here to go for this model on Amazon!
What are the main differences between the two models?
Well, as you might have already noticed, these two models practically have more differences than they are similar. However, these might now be actually be discussed in detail now and we might also discuss which model would be a better choice in which scenario.
- Cleaning modes: The Oral-B Vitality comes along with a single 2D cleaning mode while the Pro 7000 comes along with 6. So, if you’re looking for functionality, the latter is obviously the better choice for you.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: The Oral-B Pro 7000 offers you with this feature while the Vitality practically doesn’t have it. So, if you’re looking for it, you might be better off with the Oral-B Pro 7000.
- Quadpacer: The Quadpacer is also lacking in the Vitality model while the Pro 7000 boasts of it. So, if you want a timer with a little more functionality, the Pro 7000 is the better choice here.
- Pressure and Charging Indicator: Both of these features are missing in case of the Vitality model while the Pro 7000 offers you both of them.
- Pricing: The main place where the Oral-B Vitality takes the lead is when ti comes to the economic factor. Intended as a base and starting model, this model is by far a lot more affordable in comparison to the premium Pro 7000. So, if you’re on a conservative budget, this is the right choice for you to go for.
So, it can safely be concluded at the end of the day that these two models are significantly different.
The Oral-B Vitality is the right choice for you if you are new to Electric toothbrushes or this specific line of products and want to see how it works out for you or if you’re on a strictly conservative budget. This would then be the right choice because of its affordability. (Click here to view it on Amazon)
The Oral-B Pro 7000, on the other hand, is a better choice if you’re looking for a premium model that offers you with a lot of features and much higher levels of functionality as well as efficiency. (Click here to view it on Amazon)