Our Oral-B Pro 1000 Electric Toothbrush Review
September 1, 2020
The Oral-B Pro 1000 Electric toothbrush can deliver up to 20,000 pulsasions per minute! This is actually a great deal, as you might have guessed, but exactly how effective does that make your toothbrush?
[Wondering about the other details as well? Make sure that you read this article till the very end so you can know about all the important details of this model]
Well, as it turns out- quite a bit! This model happens to be a really well received model in the market that almost all of its users love! However, is it really worth going for? Well, the short answer is yes, it is worth going for!
What are the main features of the Oral-B Pro 1000 Electric Toothbrush?
Well, the Oral-B Pro 1000 is a really loved model in the market. Naturally, it does provide you with a high level of functionality as well as efficiency. But what exactly are the features of this model?
Well, let’s take a look at that! The main features of this model might be summed up in the following bulletins:
- One mode: This model only offers you one mode, the daily clean mode, that rotates to break up the plaque. It’s boasts of a 3D cleaning technology that offers you a 300% more plaque removal efficiency than the manual toothbrushes.
- Pressure Sensor: This model also boasts of a pressure sensor that detects if you’re applying too much pressure or not. In case you are applying too much pressure (which isn’t healthy for your teeth and gums) it would stop working so that you can lessen the pressure a bit. This helps you keep your overall dental hygiene a lot better, and that’s a great thing about this model. (Models like the Vitality and Pro 500 don’t provide you with this feature)
- Charging: This model can take up to 22 hours in order to properly charge, but the charge lasts for up to 7 days, assuming that you would be using the model twice a day for two minutes each. It also has a charge indicator light (this is one of the most affordable models out there that provide you with this option, making it a great choice for many people) that allows you to know when the charging system is working properly and your device is being charged.
- Toothbrush-Heads: This model is compatible with the following replacement toothbrush heads: CrossAction, 3D White, Sensitive Clean, Precision Clean, FlossAction, Deep Sweep, Ortho and Dual Clean. It comes along with only one head as well, which sure is a minor limitation for this model just like the Oral-B Pro 500 (click here to read our full review of the Oral-B Pro 500 Electric Toothbrush.)
- Pricing: This model is actually pretty inexpensive. Given the fact that provides you with quite a few features, this model is actually pretty affordable! So, when it comes to the economic factor, this model sure does deserve extra marks!
If you think this might be the right model for you, click here to buy it on Amazon.
What are the limitations of the Oral-B Pro 1000 Electric Toothbrush?
However, as you might have guessed, this model isn’t free from its own set of limitations. Although not too many, there still are a few of them that you need to be aware about before you choose to go for this model. The main limitations for this model are as follows:
- No Additional Toothbrush-Head Holders: This model does not provide you with additional toothbrush head holders. This is a limitation if you want to share your toothbrush with your family or your roommate, and is something you need to keep in mind.
- Does not come with additional heads: As I just remarked, this model does not come along with additional heads, which is a serious limitation. However, it’s a good thing that the model is pretty adaptable when it comes to heads- you can buy new ones anytime you want.
- Severe Vibration: Some people complain that this model’s vibration is a little too severe and that doesn’t really let them have the best brushing experience. So, that is something you might want to do your research on before you choose to go for this model.
If you want something even better, you might want to consider the Oral-B Pro 3000 electric toothbrush. Click here to read my review of it.
Is this model worth going for?
As you just saw, there are quite a few pros and cons to this model. While the pros outweigh the cons, the vibration con is actually a major one and deserves special attention.
So, I checked out how often people complained about this specific issue, and as it turned out, it wasn’t really all that much. Most of the time, people were perfectly fine with the vibration that this model generated. As such, it seems like this toothbrush is worth going for.
So, this model does seem to be worth going for as far as the specific features are concerned. The cons are limited and really don’t apply to everyone- there are always a few exceptional cases and that’s a risk a buyer has to take all the time anyway.
Again, this model is also a great choice because of the fact that it’s worth the price you’re paying- this model is priced at 49.94$, but is available for much lesser when discounts are going on. As such, in view of all the features as well as the efficiency that it provides you with, this seems like a model that’s really worth going for if you want an affordable but highly functional model.
Considering buying the Vitality or the Pro 500 model? Well, these two can be really confusing to choose between- click here to check out our article comparing these two.
Tooth Advocates is here for you!
You’ve reached the end of today’s article here at Tooth Advocates! We really hope that you liked the article and found the information that you were looking for.
Please keep in mind that when you’re making a purchase, staying in budget is one of the main things that you need to keep in mind. A smart buyer always stays within his budget, making that one of the main rules of smart-buying that you need to know!
Thank you for taking your time to read our article till the very end. We hope to see you again on our upcoming articles as well! Until we meet again, Tooth Advocates takes your leave!