Oral-B Vitality vs Pro 6000: A Comparison
July 12, 2019
Among the Oral-B Vitality and the Oral-B Pro 6000, there are many differences. However, the main thing to note are the differences in terms of functionality and the difference in their prices.
To sum up the entire article in a few words, we recommend the Pro 6000 if you want a premium (Click here to view it on Amazon)
Alternatively, we recommend the Vitality if you’re looking for a much more affordable choice. (Click here to view it on Amazon)
What are the main features of the Oral-B Vitality?
If you’re looking for the most affordable Electric Toothbrush that you can go for and are willing to give up on some of the functionality and comfort that comes with slightly more expensive models, the Oral-B Vitality is the ideal starting model for you. (Click here to check out our review of the Oral-B Vitality Electric Toothbrush)
But before you go for it because of its affordability, you might want to take a look at the main features that it provides you with- these might be summed up as follows:
- It has only one brushing mode: The Oral-B Vitality comes with only one 2D brushing mode. This, while efficient, isn’t as efficient as the 3D mode or the other specialized modes that other models provide you with. If you want a reasonably priced model that provides you with a lot of premium modes, consider the Oral-B Pro 5000. (Click here to check out our review of the Pro 5000)
- It lacks a charging indicator light: The Oral-B Vitality does not come along with a charging indicator light. This basically means that you never know if the model is charging properly. As a result, you end up basically having to rely on guesswork and pure faith in the model. This turns out to be a major problem if the charging system ever fails. The Oral-B Pro 1000 is the most affordable model that provides you with a charging indicator (Click here to read our review of the Oral-B Pro 1000)
- It lacks a pressure sensor: The Oral-B Pro 1000 also lacks a pressure sensor. This model doesn’t indicate or lessen the brushing power, so if you’re looking for that, this might not be the ideal model for you. All the other models provide you with a pressure sensor.
- 2 Brush-Heads in-box: This is one of the only models in the entire line of products that come along with two in-box brush heads, which is an amazing thing.
- Pricing: As I remarked earlier, this model is by far one of the most affordable models when it comes to Electric toothbrushes, making it the ideal choice if you’re on a conservative budget.
If you think you’d be willing to forgo some functionality for getting a toothbrush at a really affordable price, the Oral-B Vitality might just be the right choice for you. (Click here to view it on Amazon)
What are the main features of the Pro 6000?
The Oral-B Pro 6000 is the most affordable model among the premium models that you might choose to go for. If you can get it on a sale, you might find a model with premium features and looks at a much more affordable price. (Click here to read our full review of the Oral-B Pro 6000 model)
Securing a hugely positive rating from almost every user, this model has emerged as one of the most loved Electric toothbrushes in the entire market. The main features behind it might be summed up as follows:
- 5 Brushing Modes: The Oral-B Pro 6000 comes along with 5 brushing modes for you to choose from, providing you with a huge range of functionality. However, there is a slightly more affordable model available that provides you with 5 brushing modes too- the Oral-B Pro 5000 (Click here to view it on Amazon)
- Pressure Sensor: This model, obviously, comes along with a pressure sensor and indicator that lets you know when you’re brushing too hard, which helps you optimize your brushing experience.
- The 30-second timer: This model also boasts of the 30-second timer that alerts you after every 30 seconds during the 2 minute brushing sessions that you have.
- Smart Wireless Guide: This model comes along with a wireless smart guide that’s wall-mounted. This helps you brush your teeth in the perfect way, and once you get the hang of it, can provide you with much better results.
- Bluetooth (with Smart Series): The Oral-B Pro 6000 has a special smart series that provides you with the Bluetooth option as well.
If you feel like this might be the right model for you to go for, Click here to buy it on Amazon!
What are the main differences between the two models?
The Oral-B Vitality and the Oral-B Pro 6000 are fairly different. However, let us take a closer look and check out the differences one by one.
- Brushing modes: The Vitality has only one brushing mode while the Pro 6000 has five. So, if you’re looking for one with a higher level of functionality, the Pro 6000 is the clear winner.
- Number of Brush-heads: The Oral-B Vitality has only 2 brush-heads in the box while the Pro 6000 comes with four. So, even in this scenario, the Pro 6000 is the clear victor.
- Pressure Sensor and 30-second timer: Both of these features are missing in the Vitality while the Pro 6000 comes along with both of these features, giving it a clear lead in overall functionality level.
- Wireless Guide: This is a special feature that’s not really available in the most affordable models. So, it’s pretty natural that the Oral-B Vitality does not boast of it. However, if you’re looking for it, you’re in luck because the Pro 6000 does have it.
- The Economic Factor: However, of course, the Oral-B Pro 6000 is much more expensive than the Oral-B Vitality. In fact, it’s several times as expensive as the latter. So, it honestly makes sense to go for the Vitality model if you’re on a conservative budget.
In conclusion, it might safely be said that the right choice for you might be determined by your needs in this case:
- Oral-B Pro 6000 is the clear winner among these two models because of the higher level of functionality as well as efficiency that it provides you with. (Click here to buy it on Amazon)
- However, if you’re looking for the most pocket-friendly and affordable choice and are willing to let go of some of the functionality in order to gain special points on affordability, the Oral-B Vitality is the right choice for you. (Click here to view it on Amazon)