Oral-B Pro 5000 vs Pro 7000: My Comparison
September 1, 2020
If you have been following us for a while, you’d know that the Oral-B Pro 7000 is one of the models that I highly recommend.
The main reason behind this is that this is a model that provides you with almost all the premium features that you might need at a price that is really affordable.
However, how would such a choice measure up to the perfectly mid-range Oral-B Pro 5000? If that’s something that you’d be interested in figuring out, make sure that you read today’s article till the very end!
What are the main features of the Oral-B Pro 5000?
Let us begin by discussing the perfectly mid range oral-b Pro 5000, which offers you with quite a few features at a price that is actually very reasonable. (click here to see my full review of this model)
The main features of the Oral-B Pro 50000 might be summed up into the following points:
- Five Brushing modes to choose from: The Oral-B Pro 5000 offers you with 5 brushing modes to choose from which is actually quite a bit. This shows you the level of functionality and adaptability that you can expect of this model.
- 10-day Battery life: The Oral-B Pro 5000 comes along with a fairly mid-length battery life of 10 days. This means that the battery is going to be able to support the toothbrush for 10 days assuming you brush twice a day for two minutes each.
- Provides you with a better timer, charging indicator and pressure indicator: The Oral-B Pro 5000 comes along with all these features from the very beginning, so you don’t have to be afraid of losing out on the core important features that improve your overall brushing experience.
- Bluetooth: Another feature of the Oral-B Pro 5000 is the Bluetooth connectivity that it offers you with. However, if you’re looking for a model that’s even more affordable and provides you with the same feature, please consider the Oral-B Pro 3000. (Click here to check out my review of the Pro 3000)
- Cost: The Oral-B Pro 5000, as I remarked earlier, is a perfectly mid-range model. As such. it really isn’t the most affordable choice out there. However, it still is a lot more affordable than the more premium choices out there.
If this sounds like the right choice for you- click here to check out the price of the Oral-B Pro 5000 on Amazon.
What are the main features of the Oral-B Pro 7000?
The Oral-B Pro 7000 is, according to me, one of the most affordable premium choices out there that you can get from the Oral-B line of products.
While not part of the genius series that the Oral-B Genius 8000 belongs to, which might be called the premium category in a way, this model still provides you with quite a lot of features at a price more affordable than premium models. (Click here to check out my full review of the Pro 7000)
The main features of the Oral-B Pro 7000 might be summed up in the following bulletins:
- Six cleaning modes to choose from: The Oral-B Pro 7000, on the other hand, provides you with 6 cleaning modes to choose from.
- Provides you with a better timer, charging indicator and pressure indicator: The Oral-B Pro 7000 comes along with all these features from the very beginning, so you don’t have to be afraid of losing out on the core important features that improve your overall brushing experience.
- Waterproof: Some people wonder if this model is perfectly waterproof. Well, it sure is! However, Tooth Advocates has prepared an entire article about this- click here to check it out!
- Travel Case with Charger Support: The Oral-B Pro 7000 comes along with a travel case that you can also charge your toothbrush in. This is something that makes this model really amazing, because you can not only store your toothbrush in there, but charge it at the same time.
This is one of the models I personally highly recommend. If you feel like it would be the right choice for you, click here to check it out on Amazon!
What are the main differences between these two?
As you might have already noticed, there are a few differences between these two models. While these aren’t too many at the first glance, they could easily make a difference for you when you’re actually using the model.
The main differences between the Oral-B Pro 5000 VS Pro 7000 might thus be summed up in the following points:
- Brushing modes: The Oral-B Pro 5000 comes along with only 5 brushing modes while the Oral-B Pro 7000 comes along with 6. The extra mode that the Oral-B Pro 7000 provides you with is the tongue cleaning mode.
- Travel Case: The Oral-B Pro 7000 comes along with a travel case that allows you to charge your brush in it at the same time. You cannot do that in the travel case that comes along with the Pro 5000, giving the Pro 7000 an edge in this case.
- Pricing: And of course, another major thing is the pricing. The Oral-B Pro 7000 is a higher level model than the Pro 5000, and so it comes as no surprise when we get to know that the Oral-B Pro 5000 is the more affordable choice here.
In conclusion, it could be said that the Oral-B Pro 7000 is the better choice here from almost every perspective if you’re fine with the price tag it carries (which really isn’t all that much more than the Pro 5000 anyway).
The difference in the prices of these two models could easily be justified based on all the extra features that you get with the Oral-B Pro 7000, and so I personally feel like the Pro 7000 is the clear winner here. (Click here to go for the Oral-B Pro 7000 on Amazon)
On the other hand, the Oral-B Pro 5000 is also another great choice if you’re looking for something a little more affordable but do not really want to give up any of the extra features either. (click here to check out the Oral-B Pro 5000 on Amazon)
Be sure to be a smart buyer- know what you’re looking for!
One of the most important things when you decide to buy something is to know what you’re looking for. Once you know what you’re looking for, you can compare every model against that and find the model that suits you the best.
Please keep in mind that the best model for you isn’t the most expensive one, it is the one that serves all your needs at the most affordable price- and that’s something you need to keep in mind to be a smart shopper!