My Comparison: The Oral-B Pro 3000 vs Pro 7000
July 15, 2019
If you’re wondering about the differences between the Oral-B Pro 3000 and the Oral-B Pro 7000, then you’re at the right place without a shadow of doubt.
The Oral-B Pro 3000 is a substantial improvement over the earlier models, while the Pro 7000 could technically be included in a list of the premium choices that are available for you from Oral-B.
As a whole, however, I’d say that the Oral-B Pro 7000 is an amazing model that I personally recommend. In this case, that is what I’m going to prefer of the two of finance isn’t an issue for you. (Click here to check out the Pro 7000 on Amazon)
What are the main features of the Oral-B Pro 3000?
The Oral-B Pro 3000 is the perfect transition model between the basic models and the mid-range choices out there. (Click here to check out my full review of the Oral-B Pro 3000)
As such, it provides you with quite a few features at a price that’s actually pretty reasonable. The main features of the Oral-B Pro 3000 might be summed up into the following points:
- Three Brushing Modes: The Oral-B Pro 3000 comes along with 3 brushing modes for you to choose from. These are the Daily Care, Gum care and Sensitive modes.
- A battery life of 7 days: The Oral-B Pro 3000 provides you with a battery life of about 7 days, which is actually pretty standard, but not really high by any means.
- 2 Color choices: If you’re like me, the aestheticism must play a huge role for you. If that’s the case, you’d be glad to know that the Oral-B Pro 3000 offers you with two color choices to choose from- blue and white.
- Comes along with a White Brush-head: The Oral-B Pro 3000 comes along with a single white brush-head.
- Quadpacer, Pressure Indicator, Charging Indicator: All of these features are present in the Oral-B Pro 3000 and you really don’t have to worry about these basic features not being there when you’re going for a mid-range model or any model above it.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: The Oral-B Pro 3000 is a great choice if you’re looking for Bluetooth connectivity as well, because this is one of the most affordable choices out there that provide you with this feature.
If this sounds like the model that would be perfect for you, click here to view it on Amazon.
What are the main features of the Oral-B Pro 7000?
The Oral-B Pro 7000, as I already said, is one of the chief go-to models if you want to go for a premium choice among the Oral-B Electric Toothbrushes. (Click here to check out our review of this model)
The main features that this model boasts of and which make this model a particular customer favorite might be summed up in the following points:
- Six cleaning modes: The Oral-B Pro 7000 comes along with 6 cleaning modes. That translates to a really high level of functionality, which is one of the main things you might be on the lookout for when you’re looking for an Electric Toothbrush.
- The Pressure Sensor: This model also comes along with a pressure sensor and indicator just like all the models from the Pro 1000 onward.
- The Quadpacer: This model also boasts of the 30-second timer or quadpacer that alerts you after every 30 seconds during your 2 minute brushing sessions, making them a lot more efficient.
- Bluetooth: And of course, this model also boasts of a Bluetooth feature, which makes this model a great choice if you want to be able to customize your brushing experience from your smartphone app.
- Waterproof: Some people wonder if this model is perfectly waterproof. Well, it sure is! However, Tooth Advocates has prepared an entire article about this- click here to check it out!
- Pricing: One of the main things to keep in mind when it comes to the Pro 7000 is that it’s fairly expensive. While it’s available for lesser than it’s full price on sales, it still is actually a fairly expensive choice. But this is justified by the fact that this is actually among the premium choices out there.
This model is by far one of the most functional choices out there! If it sounds like what you’ve been looking for, click here to go for this model on Amazon!
The Main Differences between these two models.
These two models present to us a fair share of differences which makes it fairly easy to actually choose a favorite when judging them from a certain perspective.
But, before we get along to finding out which one is the better model of the two, let us take a look at the main differences between these two models:
- Cleaning modes: The Oral-B Pro 3000 comes along with 3 brushing modes for you to choose from while the Pro 7000 offers you with 6 of them.
- Battery life: The Oral-B Pro 3000 has a 7 day battery life as opposed to the 10 day one that the Pro 7000 offers you with, making the latter a better choice from a perspective of not having to charge it too often.
- Toothbrush head storage: The Oral-B Pro 7000 comes with excess compartment that enable you to store your toothbrush heads properly (up to 4 of them.)
- Travel Case: The Pro 7000 also provides you with a premium travel case, something you do not really have when it comes to the Oral-B Pro 3000.
- Toothbrush heads in-box: The Pro 3000 comes along with a single toothbrush head while the Pro 7000 comes along with three of them, giving you a better reason to go for it even if you’re looking for in-the-box equipment.
- Wireless Smart Guide: This is yet another feature that the Pro 7000 provides you with, being a pretty premium choice. The Pro 3000 does not provide you with this feature.
- Pricing: The Oral-B Pro 3000 is much cheaper than the Oral-B Pro 7000. So, if economy is the only thing you’re looking for, then the Pro 3000 might be a better choice.
In conclusion, I’d still like to stand by what I said at the very beginning, I personally feel like the Oral-B Pro 7000 is the better choice of the two- click here to go for this model on Amazon
Electricteeth argues that the Oral-B Pro 3000 is a better choice because it’s more affordable, and because the Pro 7000 provides you with a lot of features that you don’t even need all that much.
While I do agree that being affordable makes the Oral-B Pro 3000 a good choice, I personally feel like the need varies from consumer to consumer, making the right choice for every consumer a separate one in a sense.
However, I still feel like the Oral-B Pro 7000 does a better job at catering to a wide range of needs that you may have at one point or another, and given all the extras you get in-box along with it, I feel like it has a justifiable price tag.
Of course, the Oral-B Pro 3000 is still a great choice that provides you with quite a few features and is quite affordable! So, if you’re on a conservative budget, or are just looking something minimalist in terms of features, this might yet be the right choice for you! (Click here to view it on Amazon)