How to Hide an Electric Toothbrush in the Bathroom
July 12, 2019
I used to hate my bathroom countertop because of how the Electric Toothbrush and its charging part made it look so messy.
But then I found the right way to actually make look a lot livelier! And I’m going to share with you how I managed to do that.
[Needless to say, there’s more than one way to do it. And as such, I’m going to discuss quite a few of them in today’s article, so do stick around!]
How to Hide an Electric Toothbrush in the Bathroom?
You might not believe this, but there are actually quite a lot of ways to hide your electric toothbrush in the bathroom!
As such, we’re going to focus on the ones that seem like the best ideas to me in today’s article.
If you feel like you have another great idea coming, be sure to let me know!
So, let’s get started now. Here are the main ideas that seemed like ones going for to me:
Idea 1: Using a Basket.
Who doesn’t love a properly arranged place? As such, using a basket often feels like the best idea to me.
Believe it or not, while it might not sound like much, it’s actually done wonders!
I actually tried this method out, and while I do have to clean to basket once in a while, I get compliments from my guests all the time about how beautiful my bathroom countertop looks!
The main reasons why you might want to go for this method are as follows:
- Saves space and you can put other things along with it: This method saves you quite a bit of space. Since you can put other stuff in the basket too, it looks organized and spacious at the same time!
- Not Expensive: While you do have to buy the basket, this method really isn’t too expensive. So, it really isn’t going to make much of a dent in your pocket.
- Reversible: One of the best things about this method is that you can reverse it. Say, if you don’t feel like keeping this arrangement tomorrow, you can always revert back to the old way or just shift to something new. This gives you a high level of flexibility.
Idea 2: Making a chamber below the counter.
A lot of people have actually recommended getting a chamber prepared below the counter to solve the problem.
If you don’t want your electric toothbrush to be seen, this seems like a really good idea to go for.
That would also mean that you can just keep the counter messy as long as you keep it closed, while the countertop would always remain clean as ever!
The main reasons that make this method a good choice are as follows:
- Gives you the choice to select what you want on display: This actually gives you the choice as to what you might want to keep on display. It goes without showing that you don’t want everything you use in your bathroom out on the countertop, and this seems like a good solution to that.
- You can actually hide the toothbrush: In the other methods, you can only keep the toothbrush in a decorative way. But if you want to hide the toothbrush away, this method proves to be a really good idea!
- Your toothbrush remains clean: Keeping your toothbrush in the bathroom isn’t always a good idea . However, this method actually helps your toothbrush remains clean to a far greater extent.
Idea 3: Making a cover for it.
There’s yet another great way to keep it right there while kind of putting it away at the same time.
This method consists of making or getting a cover for your electric toothbrush.
A lot of people recommend using a tissue box might be a good idea.
Again, it might also be a good idea to just use paint on the box/cover you choose just to ensure that you can give it an awesome look that’s bound to make anyone keep looking at it for a while.
And the best part is that they don’t know it has your electric toothbrush inside it!
The simple fact that the toothbrush is there inside it but the cover hides it and itself looks beautiful is what makes this method something that a lot of people actually go for.
The life-span of the toothbrush: And why proper care is important
One thing you might want to keep in mind is that while your toothbrush wouldn’t last forever, the overall care you put into it actually determines how long it’s going to last.
As someone who has seen people completely destroying their toothbrush in a week, I know how important care is. So, that’s what I’m going to recommend.
I’d really like to ask you to take care of your toothbrush. And how long is it going to last? Well, I’ve already written a comprehensive article on that just to help you out with your question!
Tooth Advocates is here for you, always!
Well, we’ve reached the end of yet another article! I really hope that you liked the article, and found the answer to your question.
Honestly, there are a lot of ways out there, and while it isn’t possible to mention all of them, these seemed like some of the awesomest ways that are actually worth at least taking a look at.
If you have any questions about any of them or any other ideas for me to add to this list, feel free to let me know! We here at Tooth Advocates are always eager to hear from you, so please do not hesitate in reaching out to us.
We hope to see you again on our upcoming article. Till then, we here at Tooth Advocates take your leave and wish you a great day!